Unit Size Guidelines for Business Storage
A cramped workspace can make it difficult to find what you need, distracting you from business at hand. Excess inventory, samples, supplies and paperwork tend to pile up quickly in small spaces, requiring extra effort to keep things organized. You may have considered renting additional commercial space or trying to squeeze more room in your home-based office, but were put off by the cost and loss of valuable time to planning and construction. That’s why, for today’s businessperson, self-storage is a cost-effective and efficient solution. Lock Tite Storage in Flat Rock, MI tells you how!
Our Storage Units:
- 5' x 5' (25 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of a large office closet filled with files, books, office chairs and a few storage boxes.
- 5' x 10' (50 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of one office room, including desks, bookcases, filing cabinets and large storage boxes. These are ideal for storing equipment and tools.
- 10' x 10' (100 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of an entire office, including desks, chairs, computers and a few storage boxes.
- 10' x 15' (150 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of three office rooms could fit in this size unit, including several desks, computers and boxes.
- 10' x 20' (200 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of five office rooms (desks, computers, bookcases and file cabinets) in this size or a five-year supply of business and tax files.
- 10' x 30' (300 sq. ft.) – Will hold the contents of five office rooms – many desks, several large boxes, seasonal storage, a few sets of large storage shelves and/or a few pallets of inventory, depending on how high you stack them.
Give Us a Call
Call Lock Tite Storage to ask about the rental of a storage unit.